FYI: Just added Starz and I was only charged $14.90

dnyce

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Atlanta
I just got off the phone with a CSR who told me Starz was $19/month extra so I said fine I'll pay $20 for 3 more HD channels. But when he put it in the system he said it popped up as $14.90. Don't know if it was a fluke or what but in case anybody wants to give it a try. Now I wish I would have upgraded to VVV I might have gotten the old $79/ month charge. Damn I wish I thought of that while on the phone. Oh well, I won't push my luck.

As long as you're "grandfathered" you can add/change/delete Plus Packs all you want and still be charged the $39.99/$14.90 price for VOOM the remainder of the year - the system is automatically setup to handle this. However, all bets are off should you switch to/from VOOM/Va Va VOOM. You will probably get stuck paying the higher price...depending on the CSR.

Not for nothing but when I first started with Voom it was Voom basic, then VOom HBO, then VVV, been very happy with all the HD on VVV.

dnyce said:
I just got off the phone with a CSR who told me Starz was $19/month extra so I said fine I'll pay $20 for 3 more HD channels.
I wish you people wouldn't do this, you are telling Voom that this price is OK and it is NOT. What everyone should do is drop any A La Carte Movie packs and force them to lower the price so they are in line with everyone else. I don't care if all the channels are HD, they are not worth $20. :mad: JMHO :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)