tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
EIRP footprint maps for G10-R ku. Thought this may help some out.:up

Attachments

• g10-ku-eirp.pdf
    114.4 KB · Views: 268
My area just misses the "A" beam which is the strongest. Oddly enough, aimed for the upper east side. I'm in the "B" beam which is better than nothing for the South Florida area.

I'm in 'B' as well. It is strange that the bird is aimed at the East Coast, given that Equity is the principal client on Ku...

Ya Im also in B... Equity has one funky signal. I've only been up and running on G-10R ku about a couple weeks now and there signal is different from one hour to the next sometimes. 11720 is now as strong as there other mux to me as of yesterday (peaking at 76 Q on my 81 cm eliptical). Don't know how much it really has to do with dish net on 127 or how much it may have to do with G-10r drifting around because of low fuel or something else weird happening?

I replaced my LNBF with a Geosatpro .4 a few days ago. Nice little lnbf:), it seemed to go down in quality when I replaced it from my screwed up ADTH .5 that came with this dish I got for nothing. But now it's up to as high as the ADTH was. So I think while I was changing the lnbf equity's beam changed again. It don't make sense why both muxes are booming in here right now. If it was a 127 adjacent problem ONLY it would always be there you would think.:confused: I think there's more to this then meets the eye.

I have another Geosat .4 Lnbf coming in a few days, Im probably going to add it to my 81 cm dish and see if I can get White Springs on 129 while leaving the main beam on G-10r. Could be interesting.:rolleyes:

BTW Brian at Satellite AV is an excellent guy to do business with! :):):)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts