G.r.a.w!

xccell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 15, 2005
This is one fun game, so far I have mastered the art of the Cross Com and it is awsome! My favorite gun is the camera mounted rifle.
Share your experiances here.:hungry:

Good game, pretty hard sometimes if It wasn't I get bored and quit playing it.
I'm just getting the flaow of it again because I only play it for a couple of days before my 360 decided to end his life... :no

Well I finaly completed all the normal missions, I was very dissapointed on how it ended though. I will see if I can beat it on Hard now.

Online in my opion is not very user friendly, for example on Halo 2 you could stay in the same lobbie with your friends and find games using the match making system. With GRAW you can not stay in the same lobby with your friends in the ranked games.
The searching for games time is a little lengthy to, but I guess that is determined by your connection speed.
Overall the experiance is top notch when you finially get into a game.

I agree Halo 2 is stablished the standard of how an online game is suppossed to be made. My 14 old son still play H2 a lot, I and meant a LOT>>, I'm 35 and I used to beat him easily but no he's very good :D
The couple of days I have play GRAW Live, not ranked but still was a good experience. Very realistic...

Im stuck on that level where you go in alone and its night out. Damn i keep dying it sucks. Any pointers? BTW im in orange health

i recommend you restart the level (you only have to redo the helo part) until get to the drop off with at least half health. this is one of the harder levels, it is long.

you can run up to the truck when it is coming and if you watch it a couple of time, you will see where to throw a gernade before they get out. there are two guys behind the left bunker and i think one or two on the right. stay back and use your sniper rifel. the smoke bombs will help becuase you can shield yourself with it, run out in view of them and they will not see you. it will also light up your hud telling you where the enemies are. after that, take it very slow. your rifle will go through some parts of the brick wall. there are alot of enemies. let me know if you need help after that. just take it slow.

Yeah, the main thing you have to do is stay low and shot fast. Then main thing to learn is to keep your distance and lay low when possible. Not only will you shot more accurately but you will protect your self from dieing quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)