G1 hbo/max low today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
My signals on hbo/max G1 is low today, I know a lot of people complain of that but mine is usually always good. Channel 112 was 39! but no macroblocking.
Channel 111 was 56. Mine is usually more like 51 and 63 with a 7.5" Sami mesh dish and 20 degree astrotel lnbf.

guide is fine- 65 on channel 3 "digital carrier".

truckracer said:
My signals on hbo/max G1 is low today, I know a lot of people complain of that but mine is usually always good. Channel 112 was 39! but no macroblocking.
Channel 111 was 56. Mine is usually more like 51 and 63 with a 7.5" Sami mesh dish and 20 degree astrotel lnbf.

guide is fine- 65 on channel 3 "digital carrier".

Just did a check on those 2 channels and they don't appear to be any lower than normal. Channel 111 I get 83 quality and 112 is 84. This is with a 10 footer. Cant check with my 6 footer because it wont lock the HBO's at all. I think g 15 goes online tommorrow. Maybe it will help a little.

G1 is booming now!

Wow if the new satellite is making this kind of difference it's great.
On my 7.5' foot sami mesh, i am getting 74 on channel 111 and 61 on channel 112.

I was seeing 60 on channel 111 and 49 on 112 hbo/max digitals.

Could it be the new sat?

On my 7.5' foot sami mesh, i am getting 74 on channel 111 and 61 on channel 112.

Billion Here

On mine i am seeing 83 on 111 82 on 112 & 99s on the starzs digitals.
its seems to get better at night on some sats but i always got good
quality on G1 digitals. T 17 alway has been kind of a trash channel as
far back as i can remember.:up

truckracer said:

Could it be the new sat?

Yes, I believe the new sat switched over last night. My 10 footer is up to 93 Quality on 111 and an amazing 99 on 112. Although my 6 footer is still having issues (to much adjacent sat interference) I am actually getting a lock on the 112 and up HBO channels.

Yes, it switched last night according to HBO letter

kbghdg said:
Yes, I believe the new sat switched over last night. My 10 footer is up to 93 Quality on 111 and an amazing 99 on 112. Although my 6 footer is still having issues (to much adjacent sat interference) I am actually getting a lock on the 112 and up HBO channels.

HBO posted a letter for its dealers saying it would switch last night.

My 8 ft dish is about the same on those crowded HBO/Max transponders, (Quality between 58-61) BUT my Starz went from 78 to 89 Quality so we know it is a strong bird!!:) As far as analog goes...Signal strength also took a 10 point jump! Some transponnders actually peg the Signal strength meter at 100!! (4DTV)

jeff

iammike said:
Trucker, I'm getting about the same as usual too. 61 on 111 and 49 on 112.

Mike

This new sat is a nice upgrade, my numbers are 70 on 111 and 69 on 112 tonight. Not bad for my 7.5 foot Cassegrain and bargain basement lnb's :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts