g10r

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ftasupport

Original poster
Jul 22, 2009
north carolina
i cannot seem to find g10r 123, i can see ia-5 with no issues, could my dish be to low to the ground? i scan using the hot tps but nothing. if i see ia5 should i be able to see g10r? dish is maybe 10 foot in the air.

Are there any obstructions in your path to the satellite, when you're aiming in the general direction? Give us a little information, so we can try to help, like what receiver, what kind/size of dish, etc. Try using 11805H on that satellite, those most popular satellite tps that were there, are now gone, or they were this morning anyway, i.e. 11720V and 11800V. Those tps did have a bunch of channels but there gone now due to Equity Media's bankruptcy.

edit: ifyou can see 97 ok, the dish will be looking lower to the ground as you move it west, from where you are.

If you already have the transponder entered or scanned in on you receiver then you can go to the "Installation menu" and then select "Motorized Setting". Key down on to select the frequency and then use the left and right keys to select the transponder.

If you do not have the transponder entered in the receiver then you can add it by going to the "Installation menu" and then select "Manual Scan", press the green button on the remote and enter the transponders frequency, scroll down to the symbol rate and enter that information and go down one more to select the correct polarity using the left and right arrow keys. Then press "ok" on the remote
Exit out of the menus and go back to the previous step I described about the Motorized Setting".

Example:

Installation -> Manual Scan -> select the right satellite -> green button -> enter the frequency: 11805 ->
down -> enter the symbol rate: 04580 -> down -> select: H -> OK (Let it scan or press exit)

Exit to the Installation menu

Motorized Settings -> select the right satellite -> down -> select the transponder.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)