GB 800 Mtv Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chefwan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2007
South Carolina
If Anyone has GB 800 (MTV) are you having problems with sound. i cant get any sound on that channel and it just started it last night. maybe its (Mtv) if you dont mind please check and see and let me know thanks alot guys.:)

I don't have that channel but you can call NPS and ask them to check there monitors at there HQ. It's a NPS channel only, so there the one you have to ask.

I don't have that channel but you can call NPS and ask them to check there monitors at there HQ. It's a NPS channel only, so there the one you have to ask.

thanks. i can get a picture and its clear as a bell. and its just no sound it just started this the other night. i dont understand it .

could it be something in settings that i done. that i dont know of that messed the sound up for that one channel . cause i dont have that problem with any other channel but Gb 800 (Mtv)

I know when I had NPS reuplinks in the past they had there share of problems. Best thing to do is let them know there is an issue so they can deal with it.

What I can suggest if your using regular line level out is make sure your audio is set to Surround or Stereo on your DCII channels. To access that do Options 6,3 and make sure the check is by one of those. If your using coax out to your surround processor you need to be in Dolby Digital.

NPS uses Crawford Communications to reuplink there signals on GB and G9. When a problem happens they have to send the information through a chain of command until it gets to the source to actually do something about it, this takes time. It seems to me that NPS's CSR's don't know what there doing sometimes, so that makes things worse. Sometimes it's best to talk with a supervisor down there to get things done.

ya i forgot to post that it's been working yeah they do i cant understand why they cant just get signal witout the re uplinks like the old times

i cant understand why they cant just get signal witout the re uplinks like the old times

Because there is no cosumer receiver that can receive Megapipe signals.'

For the channels Viacom has up that the 4dtv can get, NPS is working on a deal to get them we can hope they return.

Because there is no cosumer receiver that can receive Megapipe signals.'

For the channels Viacom has up that the 4dtv can get, NPS is working on a deal to get them we can hope they return.

Yeah I hope So. does anyone know if the channel E! is on digital because i havent ran across it that i know of . i know it use to be on C4 6 or c3 i cant remember on analog but they cut it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)