George Carlin Special

PhuckNut

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
did anyone catch the George Carlin special on XM?? I missed and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it contained new material like from the HBO special as well as did he do interviews? I kinda missed what it was all about - but I love that guy..

He just had that HBO special air so for him to come up with new material already (i'm sure the hbo thing was taped months ago, but...) wouldn't surprise me, but I kind of doubt it.

I don't know anything about the special, sorry...

Yeah, I wasn't very clear though. I meant was it all about the oldern years or was it just the NEW stuff like from that HBO special or a mix. But if no one heard it - then - I get nothing :(

PhuckNut said:
Yeah, I wasn't very clear though. I meant was it all about the oldern years or was it just the NEW stuff like from that HBO special or a mix. But if no one heard it - then - I get nothing :(

I am not sure I did not hear anything about it. If it is new stuff though I must say I hope it is better than the latest HBO special. I thought he was terrible in the life is worth losing show. Sobriety has not done his act any good.

joedekock said:
I am not sure I did not hear anything about it. If it is new stuff though I must say I hope it is better than the latest HBO special. I thought he was terrible in the life is worth losing show. Sobriety has not done his act any good.

Yeah - I agree with the sobriety stuff... he's gone a little off the deep end it would seems...

It was on XM radio sometime last week - I think I forgot to mention thats the show I am asking if anyone caught :)

Getting ready to rumble, err, Stern and Sirius...

download satellite radio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)