Get DIRECTV's Mix/Interactive features and Fantasy Football Now!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DTV TiVo Dealer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
Scarsdale, NY
Want to get all of DIRECTV's new interactive, advanced technology Mix channels and let DIRECTV calculate your Fantasy Football stats in live real-time?

Effective immediately DIRECTV has launched several new advanced features only available on select new receivers. To see a sample of these new features go to channel 102 for the News Mix, the Sports Mix on channel 104, or see the Kids Mix on channel 111 on your DIRECTV receiver or view my CES Las Vegas Show photo's here http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=41744

Start enjoying the power of selecting the weather in any zip code and watching the Sports, Kids and News Mix multiple channels.

For the 2005 NFL season, you will be amazed and dazzled by keeping up to date on your own Fantasy Football players and teams, by just clicking on the Fantasy Football tab on your TV. Go to www.valueelectronics.com/avstc.htm to order.

Exclusively for forum members we are offering the new DIRECTV D-10 receiver which has all of these advanced features built-in and ready to go for $24.99 delivered to your door.

* Receiver must be activated on your DIRECTV account within 30 days.

**Fantasy Football will be available for the 2005 season and users must load in their players selections at www.DIRECTV.com beginning September 2005.

-Robert

All DIRECTV receivers can view all of the Mix channels, 102, 104 and 107, however, you can not use any of the Mix features. Unfortunately, I do not think the HR10-250 will ever be able to use the Mix features.

-Robert

Thanks for the info robert...

thats strange.. I am assuming they all have the same interface?

I also thought I read somewhere that rca or thompson recieved the contract to build them all

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)