get half price Blockbuster @ home for 6 months , YMMV

smoeke

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
if you currently have BB@home, log into your dish account,go to programming, un-select BB@home and when you go to next page to confirm you want to cancel BB@home you should be offered half price for 6 months.

sorry if this is a repost, i didnt see it anywhere.

Thanks for the heads up, I tried it and I got it :) a package I like just got a bit better

This will not last long. DIRT will report this to Dish and they will stop the offer. Better move fast.

Thanks for the heads up, I tried it and I got it :) a package I like just got a bit better

agree,i contemplated that when i posted,but decided that atleast some people can save some moolah for the holidays before it is stopped,versus me not saying anything and no one saves :)

enjoy

Unless this is one of those secret Social Media type of discounts that they let slide. in others words, great to be a Sat Guy member-thank you.
Hope they keep it.

For example on Direct TV you can Cancel the HD extra pack, then the next day sign up again and get it free for 3 months. This has been going on for 2 years now and it is often posted on line.

if you currently have BB@home, log into your dish account,go to programming, un-select BB@home and when you go to next page to confirm you want to cancel BB@home you should be offered half price for 6 months.

sorry if this is a repost, i didnt see it anywhere.

Cool! Thanks for the Tip I just got the offer as well.. :)

I live in Hawaii and subscribe to bb@home. Have to say the service is perfect, i get my blu rays on time, no complaints here with the package.

I got the offer. I chose yes. But, after completing the purchase, my programming now says I don't have BB@H.
Shouldn't it list it as part of my programming, but with a $5 credit?
It looks like it just went ahead and removed BB@H altogether from my account.

When I was in my FREE year, I couldn't get disc at home. I had to wait until I paid my first non free month before it would let me sign up for the disc at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts