Get More QVC® TV with the New QVC Plus™ Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jamieh1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2004
Greenville Washington New Bern, NC
Love QVC® TV? Here’s some great news. We’re introducing QVC Plus™ on DIRECTV. This new channel brings you everything you love about QVC—all your favorite shows, brands, program hosts, and special offers—plus the convenience of previously recorded QVC programs at different times. So you can get even more QVC TV in one day with QVC Plus.

Check out shows like In the Kitchen with David®, where fun-loving host David Venable shows you everything you need to make delicious meals and snacks. Or tune in to The Lisa Robertson Show and figure out how to create your perfect look. Or dial in Mornings Made Easy and kickstart your day with laughter, fun, and nifty ideas for your home, kitchen, garden, and more.

Tune to QVC Plus on Channels 76, 79, and 315.

maybe u need to upgrade your programming package

Are you getting anything on those channels? Also, if I needed to upgrade, it would show the 721 error code. "Channel not available" means there is physically no channel 315 on the satellites you can see. 99, 101, 103, 119 for me. (110, too? What's the 5th?)

Are you getting anything on those channels? Also, if I needed to upgrade, it would show the 721 error code. "Channel not available" means there is physically no channel 315 on the satellites you can see. 99, 101, 103, 119 for me. (110, too? What's the 5th?)
it was a joke..those are shopping channels

On what date is QVC Plus getting added by DirecTV? jamieh1 did not give a date.

I believe its up in testing now. It should launch in a couple of weeks, if not sooner. I was actually surprised it didn't launch with QVCHD. Most likely it will launch with ESPNDHD, and the other channels up in test mode that haven't been flipped live. I suspect that FSN1 could have delayed things a bit with the changes going on with the Fox stuff. You will not see the channel until it goes live unless you have access to an engineering box and work for Directv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts