Get on the Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if it lets you pick exactly where you are...I tried and it put me higher up in the state

edit: eh, I f'd up but it wont let me change it.

Alan Gordon said:
My head showed up a little higher than what I clicked on. Just a little warning for everybody else to be careful.

~Alan

I highly recommend zooming way in before placing your location. I was able to zoom in to my actual street and accurately place the head. But back on the unzoomed map the heads do seem to show up a little above your actual location.

I put myself....you can zoom in right to your house!!! Put myself right on my house!! Pretty cool!

I zoomed in just a little, and as it turns out I put myself to within about 3 miles (easily 5-6 minutes city) of home. But also as it turns out, I ended up in the alley behind a Pizza Hut. :D :p

What's neat also is I'm almost in the very middle of the map as it shows up initially (and even after zooming in a few times). :)

Iceberg said:
I dont know if it lets you pick exactly where you are...I tried and it put me higher up in the state

edit: eh, I f'd up but it wont let me change it.

Heh Heh... I clicked on the words for MD/DC in the ocean without realizing it would actually put my icon exactly where I clicked. It looks like I'm on a boat quite a few miles off the east coast! :)

lucky me - right where my house is, the map starts to get blurry - good thing, so nobody can see, when I mow my grass.
Thanks Scott :)

Mine is off by a few houses but at least on the correct street. 1st marker posted on the cross streets, but I placed another. COOL!

I got it exactly.

Dunno if that's a good thing, well I guess I don't care if someone wants to stop by for a non-harmful visit :D

But now we can see who should be having a meet and greet.

Looks like thiggin2 and korsjs should have a BBQ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)