Get on the Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where, oh where, should I put my self (Dallas, Charlotte, St. louis)?

Since I'm sorta up in the air atm :)

BFG said:
I got it exactly.

Dunno if that's a good thing, well I guess I don't care if someone wants to stop by for a non-harmful visit :D

But now we can see who should be having a meet and greet.

Looks like thiggin2 and korsjs should have a BBQ :)
Well mine landed alittle off, about 20 miles or so :D
I'd move it if I could but looks like you can't.

It is a very cool map. The zooming in takes a little getting used to but I zoomed in to the max and could actually see my house. I put the icon about a block away from my house (no offense, but I don't need any visitors) at a nearby middle school. Or would it still be called a jr. high school as it was when I went there?

However, on the large U.S. map my icon shows up kind of northwest of me on the CA coast while I am inland a bit. If I zoom back in it does show my icon where I put it.

gary s said:
However, on the large U.S. map my icon shows up kind of northwest of me on the CA coast while I am inland a bit. If I zoom back in it does show my icon where I put it.

I am pretty sure my icon was showing on the CA coast at first on the large map, but now it is inland, closer to where I actually am. But my head is so large on the map it's hard to tell exactly.

riffjim4069 said:
That's great...you don't want any deviants to drop by your home so you direct them to your local middle school. :eek: :D

I really am not sure if you are serious or not. That was definitely not my intention. Schools are public knowledge and as such not hard to find if one is so inclined. I just used the school because it is the biggest landmark in my area.

Are you saying this is a forum full of deviants? I'm shocked!

I can't get all the way down to my house because it says something like data unvailable in this region. In other words, even satellite imagery can't find where I live... :yes

I live about thirty minutes from nowhere which is about an hour from somewhere in the middle of nowhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts