Getting a bell installer in usa

corry20

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 30, 2005
I need a installer in the usa.Will Dish network installers install my Bell dish.The leaves came out on my trees and i'm trying to shoot over them buy maybe putting the dish on the roof.I read a article and it talked about getting a 90cm dish may help.I am desperate right now it works in the winter just not in the summer hear are some pics of what i'm looking at.

Attachments

• 100_0329_resized.jpg
    100_0329_resized.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 196
  • rgt_resized.jpg
    rgt_resized.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 198
A dish or directv installer should do the job for you. Just make sure you have all the pointing angles for them.

I do but one installer said he will not do it because he could lose his license.I am desperate.

You likly can do it yourself just make the Arm Plumb you allready have the Elevation just move around the same Direction and you should be able to pick up the signal

No I need someone on the roof to do it.The leaves are blocking everything.

corry20 said:
I do but one installer said he will not do it because he could lose his license.I am desperate.
call a different installer. A dish guy did mine. I think they are all independant contractors. My guy points to any satellite up there.

Thats what im going to call about this week hopefully he can get a signal on my roof.

Have the installer reinstall your dish for Dish Network and then go up on your roof and change the pointing angles if you can't find an installer who will do it.

silver_plane said:
Any recommendation ?
Try these

SATELLITE CONNECTION
2926 6TH AVE. S. #200
SEATTLE, WA
(206) 650-8444

Discount Satellite
2159 N 179th St,
Seattle, WA 98133
(206) 624-0462

Satellite Guy
PO Box 60293,
Seattle, WA 98160
(206) 351-8795

Satellite System Store
16241 Cleveland St,
Redmond, WA 98052
(425) 882-0884

I just got one I live in Erie,PA.I have to wait till I get my roof done first then he is going to cum and install it.

I had no idea that's where you lived. I'm just south of you. I could have helped you with it or given you the name of a installer I know would have done it for you. Just remember putting a dish on a roof here can be a problem. The dish angle is about 45 degrees and facing just west of south. Our weather generally comes from the northwest. You *will* get snow and icing on it and, when it's on the roof, there isn't a whole lot you can do about cleaning it off. You and I both get a lot of wet snow to ice conversions in the early winter. That ends up on this dish face. We happen to be at the best possible angle for the wind to push snow and ice right across the face of the dish. Putting it high in the air and free of surrounding obstructions just adds to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts