Getting Sirius with Howard Stern...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't think they can afford Stern... but what's more debt for Sirius after paying so much for the NFL.

Stern has been talking about taking on sponsors for his website for a while. The new bulliten board is the busiest on the net and he had to buy a lot of equipment. He has not had any advertisers and has done the whole thing out of pocket.

My bet is Sirius is trying to get in Sterns good graces now. So when his contract is up he will consider them.

Dustin, I think your computer is broken. Its definately a Sirius Ad (if you click it it gives you a 7 day preview instead of the standard 3 day preview) :)

It's an XM link on my PC as well. Clicking produces the following URL

http://www.howardstern.com/ct/xm/landing01.php?bdata=2|2|5|1094072279|/index.php

Scott Greczkowski said:
Dustin, I think your computer is broken. Its definately a Sirius Ad (if you click it it gives you a 7 day preview instead of the standard 3 day preview) :)

Screen Shot...

Attachments

• Howard.jpg
    Howard.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 300
Wow thats interesting!

I was on there for about 45 minutes an only saw the Sirius one!

I appologize to you and your computer. :D

I'm sitting at work and have a couple of PCs on my desk. One PC shows the XM link, the other shows Sirius. The one that shows XM is the one I've listened to Sirius on. Is Howard reading cookies to determine which ad to put up?

I was on the Howard Stern bulletin board and this is the consensus as well. The ads seem to change from time to time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)