Globo tv on Intelsat 805

Status
Please reply by conversation.

emirelias

Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
There are a bunch of channels on Intelsat 805 that are Dvb Powervu.What is needed to get those channels? Can get them in Toronto ? Can I get them in a Dvb pci card? Do I have to pay for a subsciption ? If so how much for Globo and Record International? To Who?Here is the link http://www.lyngsat.com/i805.html

Don't think you can get those, but you can get all the ones in the clear, on that bird with a dvb box, I get the Peru channels for my pops.

Thanks , do i need a 1 .80 m (6ft)dish? And if someone knows about this powervu thing,let me know.

There are no subscription services available using PowerVu.

If you want Globo, you'll need a gray market subscription to Dish.

If you want to get anything else on I-805, you'll need at least an 8 foot dish with a 10 foot being optimal, plus a circular C band lnb.

mkm4 said:
There are no subscription services available using PowerVu.

If you want Globo, you'll need a gray market subscription to Dish.

If you want to get anything else on I-805, you'll need at least an 8 foot dish with a 10 foot being optimal, plus a circular C band lnb.

A linear type feedhorn is ok for this bird. The feeds are all horizontal/vertical polarity, if you move to the neighboring birds to the west of I-805, then a wideband feed is necessary.

Hello, I have a question. I have just bought a dsr922 4dtv receiver and have a dvb receiver. spacestar dvb500. I have slaved the dvb to the 4dtv. does anyone know what i do next. how to set frequencies and what not. do i need to change setings in the dvb or 4dtv or both. i need help.
Thank you

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts