Glorystar Guide

ShaneLinder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2006
Texas
I don't think Glorystar is in the publishing business but I believe most of the channels broadcast do publish schedules. Any chance of Glorystar ever partnering with a printing company and selling a monthly guide? It would be wise to do some market research first but I am assuming that Glorystar knows everyone they have sold a system to over the past few years. I bought mine through Adventsat which I believe is a sister company or just another name.

An e guide could be published on the web and subscribers given a password to go in and print out a paper guide on their computer. That might be the easiest although I am sure many that have the system don't have the internet.

I agree Shane that would be cool beans. I would also like to see an on-screen guide as other satellite services currently have. I think Glorystar1 said something about research and development into that. If they could pull that off, then Glorystar would indeed be the perfect Christian system!

Sweet, thanks for the tip Iceberg. Would be a good thing to put together and print off to set next to the TV a la TV Guide. Can't wait for the EPG though!

some of the channels don't log in :( but some do :)

I usually print the prime time schedule for my setup which includes the FTA stuff :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts