Go Sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
GO CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@party @party @party @party @party @party @party @party @party :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :bday :rainbow :rainbow :rainbow :rainbow :rainbow :rainbow :eureka: :eureka: :eureka: :eureka: :eureka: :eureka: @party @party @party @party @party @party

I really hate the white sox, and it's not just because i'm from cleveland. I can't imagine reading about a team winning the world series when they hate their own coach, it just seems so wrong so hopefully they don't go all the way...

Plus no one cares about them, might as well have been the brewers in the playoffs...

Purogamer said:
I really hate the white sox, and it's not just because i'm from cleveland. I can't imagine reading about a team winning the world series when they hate their own coach, it just seems so wrong so hopefully they don't go all the way...

Plus no one cares about them, might as well have been the brewers in the playoffs...

What ARE you talking about???? Sounds like another jealous Indians fan. Just can't stand the fact that it was the Indians who fell apart the last week of the season. Oh well, Watch the Sox win, Chicago will show you how it's done!!!!

Purogamer said:

How do they hate Ozzie Guien??? he takes care of the players.. and gives them what they want.. and most of all they have fun at it.. You would figure that if every one hated ozzie it would be front page news on ESPN! No one hates Ozzie... We all love him!!! It does sound like hes jelous from Cleveland. :)

Thank you White Sox. The only way it could have been any better was if the Yankees did it (which I don't think would have happened, at least this year). Who are the announcers going to root for now. Will break out my '59 Sox cap next week.

...I wonder if it could have been better if the yankees did it...

I'm from cleveland but I don't care about the indians. I follow baseball but I don't watch it except the world series. I just haven't cared since the last strike. Was a huge baseball card collector until then, strike ruined it for me as a 14 year old.

For the last 3 months i've heard nothing but how the players don't like guillen from non-chicago sports reporters on TV and the internet. Where there's smoke there's fire...

He's absolutely made that a team again, and in short order (Let's give the GM some credit though), that's undeniable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts