GOOD AT TRIVIA? TRY OUR LATEST WAKEUP CALL!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
September 9th......Our first wakeup call question of the new school year...

MORE THAN A MILLION OF THESE ARE BELIEVED TO HAVE HAPPENED IN THE LAST 500 YEARS. WHAT ARE THEY?

Join us for the wakeup call on the radio, and call in your answer to 616-527-9466, or e-mail us directly to morning@i1430.com. The proper answer wins a burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill or, for our stream listeners far away, a $10 gift certificate to Amazon Dot Com.

Good Wednesday Morning! Another nice day on tap here, and we're crossing our fingers for storms OUT of the way by early Saturday morning for FALLFEST.

We're back at our "non-googleable" trivia, the "Wake Up Call" question after 7AM EDT today Win a burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill or, if you're on our stream and far away, a $10 gift certificate from Amazon dot com!

Our Question continues:
MORE THAN A MILLION OF THESE ARE BELIEVED TO HAVE HAPPENED IN THE LAST 500 YEARS. WHAT ARE THEY?

Last edited:
Penny Beeman has surprised us with a visit to preview our Fallfest coming up on Saturday...so we're delaying the "wake up call" just a bit..."stay tuned!
SO nice to have Penny back on a Wednesday morning.

CONGRATULATIONS, Larry! The answer is actually: "More than a Million vessels have sunk off coastal waters, worldwide" in the last 500 years!
We'll be sending YOU to the Lamplight Grill in Ionia for a Burger of the week, and thanks for using the forum!

BRAND NEW QUESTION TODAY, OCTOBER 7, 2015!

THESE WORDS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON: WHAT IS IT?

EXPERIMENT, EMBARRASS, CHICKEN,

Join in the fun! post here, or...use morning@i1430.com or "skype" to I1430radio, and of course 616-527-WION gets you to us, as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)