Good-bye Dish! Hello Comcast!

:smug I think I will stick with I have and see what happens.
all this moving around cost BUCKS

Yesterday I got two new yellow cards to swap in my 501 and 6000, the letter that came with it is the reason for posting. The closing paragraph states. " Thank you for being a DISH Network customer. DISH Network is committed to providing you the best value in High Definition Television by offering the highest quality programming at the lowest possible price" Signed by Robert Kondilas Vice President DISH Network. Charlie must really have his staff and the customer base BRAINWASHED, making statements like this. 811 & 921 riddled with problems and no competetive advantage in HDTV programming.

boba said:
Yesterday I got two new yellow cards to swap in my 501 and 6000, the letter that came with it is the reason for posting. The closing paragraph states. " Thank you for being a DISH Network customer. DISH Network is committed to providing you the best value in High Definition Television by offering the highest quality programming at the lowest possible price" Signed by Robert Kondilas Vice President DISH Network. Charlie must really have his staff and the customer base BRAINWASHED, making statements like this. 811 & 921 riddled with problems and no competetive advantage in HDTV programming.
Really?? I guess you have never seen D* sorry a** effort at hidef..truly truly overcompressed
:shocked :shocked

I've never heard anyone complain about DirecTV's HD PQ. A/B comparisons have yielded like results, according to any number of forum posts I've read on the topic. I've seen plenty of Dish-kissers spitting and spewing about D's compression, but no actual evidence.

boba is correct about Dish having no competitive advantage in HD (unless you consider the $1 savings on the HD pack.) DirecTV has better HW. Voom has way more HD programming. Cable has more HD programming and better HW.

Remind me again, Juan. Where is Dish's competitive advantage in HD?

I have said this before,once my local RSN(FOX Sports Detroit) goes HD then I will have to make a hard decision about Comcast here in the Detroit Area,but other then that,they do not have a advantage over what I get from Dish Network,the prices are a lot more(and not as good because every channel under #100 is analog and half are in mono sound),all the fees(taxes and such)it comes out to $35.00 more for equal service I get Digital OTA with my antenna(and get WB and UPN which they do not offer) but to see the Red Wings season long in HD then see ya Dish,sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts