Good deal on a hard drive

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had one in one of my Replays since april or may, only problem I had was with a defective Ide cable (running dual drives in it). And I have another one in this pc no problems with it either. (got these from tiger direct)In fact if I did not already have a 250 maxtor waiting to install In my other Replay I would jump on that deal.(waiting to finish archiving, but I keep adding to the existing 40 and 30gig)

Wow, what a bargain. It has the 8 MB buffer and even comes with a 5 year warranty. It says limit 1 per household. This is a great deal even without the rebate. Rebate expires 09-07-2004 but must be postmarked by 10-07-2004. Rebate takes 8-10 weeks to process and pay. The problem is they could say that they never got the form and there is nothing you can do about it unless you send it certified and still yet there is no proof of what was sent in that certified mail. I've heard of people having problems getting their rebates before.

I also see a 128MB USB thumbdrive for $24.99 and a 25 pack of 8x DVD-R's for $12.25, Internet Security Pro 2, Partition Magic 8.0, and CD & DVD Maker 6 free after rebate, Maxtor 250 GB external hard drive for $179.99 (I see an external 250GB HD with Vanguard exernal closure for $149.99 as well), and a GMRS Walkie Talkie capable of 10 mile range (dont know if it is for the pair or just individually) for $24.99 after $5 rebate. Those seem to be a good deal to me but the market changes rapidly as prices drop.

Might still pounce on the deal as this pc has a 40 with the OS in it 85% full, a 80 gig about 90% full and the seagate 200 thats about 80% :) Older sys had drive die so I had to buy a 80 gig seagate locally for it...transfered info from old drive to it so it is 50% plus have a 40 thats 90% on it. htpc has 160 that's currently at about 85%. (I am eyeballing the Maxtor 250 as I still have not installed it yet) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts