Good deal on Peacock

Their commercials/breaks are SO short (never more than a minute and often less than 30) is makes little sense to go ad free,

I paid for a year of ad-supported Peacock Premium for $25 last November. Within a week I decided it would be worth paying an additional $5/mo. for Premium Plus to avoid the ads. So I wouldn't be surprised if the deal in the OP can be upgraded as well.

True the ads aren't *that* bad for Peacock Premium. But they are still ads and an annoyance if you've grown accustomed to watching scripted dramas without the immersion-busting interruptions.

Reactions: Jimbo and ncted
Thanks for the heads up! I just signed up. I had been waiting for the end of the month when WWE Network is to be added, but can't pass up this deal.

At this point, I have been conditioned such that whenever I see an ad, especially one I cannot skip, I become extremely frustrated.

Reactions: Zookster
I paid for a year of ad-supported Peacock Premium for $25 last November. Within a week I decided it would be worth paying an additional $5/mo. for Premium Plus to avoid the ads. So I wouldn't be surprised if the deal in the OP can be upgraded as well.

True the ads aren't *that* bad for Peacock Premium. But they are still ads and an annoyance if you've grown accustomed to watching scripted dramas without the immersion-busting interruptions.
I get the free comcast premium version...I can live with ads for free

For a lot of shows they only have one or two commercials for the entire show. A lot of time it goes to commercial break and it comes right back.

Been watching the Weird Al Show all night. :D

During my ad-supported week, while watching The Capture, I was getting 5-6 ad breaks an hour of about one-minute each. I know that doesn't sound bad compared to network apps that have 10-12 mins of commercials per "hour" show. But planning to watch a lot of scripted dramas (Ray Donovan, Yellowstone, Mr. Mercedes, etc.) it seemed worth it to me. I can drop the $5/mo. Plus upgrade any time.

Last edited:
Is there a way to sub to an annual subscription while already subscribing monthly?

Create a second account for the yearly subscription and then let the monthly lapse
Geesh, when did it become the 19th century? I know it is First World Problems, but should it be necessary to do that, but it does confirm what I thought was needed. Real silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts