Good Deal?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Might want to compare LNB's too. I'm no expert, but it seems like the Fortec LNB that is on the Sadoun site is a better LNB. It seems to have a broader frequency range. You might want to confirm this first though. (Maybe this is why the system you posted is advertised as an IA5 system?)

Last edited:
It depends on what you are looking to pick up. If you are looking for a single satellite setup like IA5 or G10 that looks like a really good deal. But if you are looking for a motorized unit then you'd need to upgrade right away.

Please note that the Lifetime ULTRA advertised in the ad above is no longer available from Fortec. It is a discontinued model replaced by the Lifetime CLASSIC NA. Also when you click on the link to the receiver the picture is not for the Lifetime ULTRA. It is an old picture for the Lifetime which was discontinued almost 2 years ago. You shold check with that supplier if they have it in stock.

With CLASSIC NA it is easy to find these FTA channels on IA5 or AMC4. Once, you get the dish aligned correctly all you have to do is perform a BLIND SEARCH (aka Power Scan). The receiver will find every FTA channel on that satellite.

Good luck to you.

Thanks everyone. I'll also be checking out some of the other options given to me in this thread. At this point, I only want what's on IA5. Eventually, I will want more. I just want something to start off with first.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)