Good internet TV stores?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

j0nnyhb

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 11, 2005
I'm going to buy a Samsung DLP 56" TV in the near future, and brick and morder shops cannot touch the internet stores (no sales tax helps, but base price is also way cheaper).

Any suggestions on where? Or horror stories on where NOT? Thanks!

I would really try to work out a deal locally for this major a purchase. My first Samsung DLP developed a stuck mirror during the first 30 days, all I had to do was call CC and they delivered a new set and took the old one back, can't do that with an internet seller. If you choose to go the internet route make sure they are a factory authorized dealer so your warrantee will be honored.

I've dealt with www.onecall.com on smaller items with good results. Good luck.

NightRyder

crutchfiield is very good for online purchases. just be aware they don't sell the extended service plan to people in FL or CA.

you could also browse value electronics, a gold sponsor at this site. they carry a few tvs.

butterflyphoto? Here's a few more comments by customers:

Resellerratings

Fatwallet

I've made several purchases (including a TV) from onecall - all great experiences. They will usually match an authorized dealer's price, if you ask.
Also bought my last flat screen from TVAuthority . Good company with good prices - sometimes free shipping, too.

Dave

I bought a 46" rear projection tv from one call several months ago. It was shipped from Spokane Wash to the east coast without any problems. Shipping costs were reasonable. It shipped the day it was purchased and was delivered to my home 7 days later in perfect condition. :)

GBP672003 said:
I bought a 46" rear projection tv from one call several months ago. It was shipped from Spokane Wash to the east coast without any problems. Shipping costs were reasonable. It shipped the day it was purchased and was delivered to my home 7 days later in perfect condition. :)

welcome to the site gbp. glad you are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)