Good Luck All

DRich2

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 11, 2004
Well, my Voom receiver went out yesterday qnd I was told it would be 7 to 10 days before I could get a tech out to install a new one. I asked if they could send me the receiver to install but they wouldn't allow it. Are you kidding me, 7 to 10 days without service.

Today I called Dish and they will be out tomorrow installing a 4 room setup, all channels with HD and DVR's and no contract for less than I am paying for Voom. Goodbye Voom.

It is too bad because I have been rooting for Voom since I signed up about nine months. It is sad that it is the customer service that is killing voom.

Good luck all, I am still rooting for you.

Dish equipment also breaks down. Even though they said that they would send me a new switch within 2 to 3 days, it took them 7 days to send me the switch. I just got it today so I can put three of my receivers back to work. Now I need to go to the roof and replace it and send the bad one on Monday because they need to have it within 10 days otherwise I will get charged for it.

if you quit V*, make sure you either change your CC number, or cancel it.

when i was leaving, Sean Mota told me to do that, and i did. boy im glad i did that, cuz since i cancelled subscription, i got two 'FINAL BILL' s which charged me sales tax... and that only. bill says there is no service fee but, sales tax of 1.92... on top of last month's tax, 2.45.. so after two months, i owe them a little over 4 dollars in tax becuase i pay tax for being ex- Voomer.. funny.

medicalwaste said:
if you quit V*, make sure you either change your CC number, or cancel it.

when i was leaving, Sean Mota told me to do that, and i did. boy im glad i did that, cuz since i cancelled subscription, i got two 'FINAL BILL' s which charged me sales tax... and that only. bill says there is no service fee but, sales tax of 1.92... on top of last month's tax, 2.45.. so after two months, i owe them a little over 4 dollars in tax becuase i pay tax for being ex- Voomer.. funny.

This is indeed pathetically funny. It's hard to believe how much their billing software and their billing infrastructure is f*d up. In fact, I feel sorry for all good people working for Voom who have to deal with this crap. :mad: :no :mad:

andrzej said:
This is indeed pathetically funny. It's hard to believe how much their billing software and their billing infrastructure is f*d up. In fact, I feel sorry for all good people working for Voom who have to deal with this crap. :mad: :no :mad:
You said it! :rolleyes: As I have said before, Voom got the hard stuff right! Why can't they do the standard billing stuff that applies to any business? It is inexcusable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts