Good Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
This weekend TV Land will be showing a marathon of Good Times which is very dear to my heart because not only did I grow up with this show, but these characters are good and Godly people who put on a good show and deal with issues that touch the heart.

So to celebrate it: Pub members will not be getting any booze this weekend because you're getting Kool-Aid instead! The good Kool-Aid that I have to add sugar to not the pre-sweetened crap with aspartame in it. :D

Roger said:
This weekend TV Land will be showing a marathon of Good Times which is very dear to my heart because not only did I grow up with this show, but these characters are good and Godly people who put on a good show and deal with issues that touch the heart.

So to celebrate it: Pub members will not be getting any booze this weekend because you're getting Kool-Aid instead! The good Kool-Aid that I have to add sugar to not the pre-sweetened crap with aspartame in it. :D

very good show. was already on TVOne (DTV, Ch. 241) where I have been watching it recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)