Got a call from "Dish Network Loyalty Dept" for 50% off. Is this legit?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I used to get calls from some Texas number all the time asking me about buying birth control. I told them to stop calling me and I got mad and they started hurling profanities at me, racist slurs etc. I looked them up online and found others complaining about the same number and I proceeded to file a complaint online on some website relating to telemarketers and the calls stopped a few weeks later. It may have been a coincidence but at least I don't get those ridiculous calls anymore. I can't recall the site I reported through, sorry.

Does anyone, besides me, wonder how the Federal Government and their 'Do Not Call' list are handling spoof calls? I receive spoof calls like ones from 'Credit Card Services' all the time, using a variety of area codes and phone numbers.

I am on the Federal and State 'Do Not Call' lists and still receive these calls. Shows how good government is in protecting consumers!

Any way to report the spoofers and get some relief from them from the government? Or is it just a typical government feel good program that gives no results?

The KY Attorney Generals Office admitted on the local news that the Do Not Call list is unenforceable. I quit reporting calls after I heard this. I quit answering calls also.

This a bit off topic but we don't answer calls from "out of area", "unknown" or "unknown caller", "restricted" or any other non identifier, unless we recognize the number. Most don't leave a message, those that do are automated, I won't return a call from an automated message, so........

Ross

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone, besides me, wonder how the Federal Government and their 'Do Not Call' list are handling spoof calls? I receive spoof calls like ones from 'Credit Card Services' all the time, using a variety of area codes and phone numbers.

I am on the Federal and State 'Do Not Call' lists and still receive these calls. Shows how good government is in protecting consumers!

Any way to report the spoofers and get some relief from them from the government? Or is it just a typical government feel good program that gives no results?
i doubt they have the resources to go after anything but the absolute worst offenders. I think that's pretty much the same with a lot of these government agencies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts