Got me a new toy :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
is it one channel or one TP?

also how the heck do you program it? If someone has simplified instructions, please post or PM me :)

Once you program a TP, you can a simple rotate changes channels. That is unless you are on a I / Q TP. Then the TP splits the channels between I or Q. C is the most painless.

Basically, as I've used it, 'Prog' and 'RF IN' are the main buttons. I use my Azbox to move the dish and select polarity, so I ignore those settings on the DSR.

Push RF IN, Ant #1 (must have coax hook up to #1)
Push RF In again, (rotate) to Freq, (push rotate to edit/save) dial in Freq, (rotate) to dial in Sym (push rotate to edit/save), (rotate) to dial in FEC (push rotate to edit/save)
Push RF IN again, (push rotate to edit/save) dial in Mode [usually if SR is 29270 , mode is DC2C, but not always. 19510 is I or Q] maybe it was the other way around, I forget.
At this point you should have signal
Push 'Prog' button, Rotate all the way over to the right. (push rotate to edit/save) Rotate down to the lowest number 00001. Step up until a channel comes in and 'authorize' is not blinking. These channels are ITC. Usually Lyngsat has the SID that corresponds to the 'MPG:' value.

So that should get you started. Others here have more experience with this box and can probably help you more.

Oh yeah, one setting per RF IN. No saving settings. Keep paper and pencil handy.

Unfortunately, these receivers are designed to be set on one TP and left there. Every change of TP requires re-programming. It doesn't really take long, and the dial is a handy feature, but it's hard to get used to after using consumer FTA boxes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)