Got Phone Call today from Dish Nazi Audit team

dodge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Plano, Illinois, United States
I got home tonight, mom said there was a message from dish on the ans.. Machine. Yep you guessed it is the Dish Audit Nazi's.... Im gonna wait till dish gets turned off and play the game... Let the fun begin...... Oh I am already writing my complaint bitch letter to CEO Chuck.... I have 2 accounts with dish this should not happen....

dodge said:
I got home tonight, mom said there was a message from dish on the ans.. Machine. Yep you guessed it is the Dish Audit Nazi's.... Im gonna wait till dish gets turned off and play the game... Let the fun begin...... Oh I am already writing my complaint bitch letter to CEO Chuck.... I have 2 accounts with dish this should not happen....
Good luck,I hope you don't shut off Dish because you won't be the last.:(

I agree, we should have a knowledge sharing section and tips on how to beat the audit without having to get up from the couch. It would be nice to know what kind of info they are asking for.

Welcome to the club hope you also pass audit.
Try calling Mary at ********** she is in the audit department, I had a nice conversation with her after my email to CEO@echostar.com. She was interested in my comments about the number of audited customers I sold Directv system to after the poor service by DISH Notwerk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I wonder if people actually remember what the Nazis actually did. When they equivocate the actions of verification to the crimes of the Nazi party.

I was just about to say that unless Dish came to your house and brought you to a death camp, let's tame down the rhetoric.

Rant on:

Enough of this damn PC Bullsh!t! If anyone reading this thread can't figure out that the term "Nazi" is being used tongue and cheek then they need to "change the channel". :mad: :mad:

Rant off:

Sorry, I'm sick of PC cops trying to sanitize the conversation in this country.!protest

Now let's keep this thread on topic.

Back to the Damn Audit Nazis.......:devil:

NightRyder

NightRyder -
I was about to go on the same rant. But since you did it for me, I don't have to. Thanks.

Stupid Dish Audit Nazis!

tysonwetzel said:
I agree, we should have a knowledge sharing section and tips on how to beat the audit without having to get up from the couch. It would be nice to know what kind of info they are asking for.

It is easy enough to beat an audit if everything is where it's supposed to be.

All they are going to ask for is info off the "System Info" screen. The location ID changes every 10 minutes on the :10s :)00, :10, :20 ect.)

So you have to have seen the screen within the last 10 minutes.

You will have to get off the couch, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem if all the receivers are where they are supposed to be. (Other than the way the treat you.)

Some people like me do give them the information but they still fail you when your supposed to pass because there are receivers that you had shut off a while back and they still say that you have to give the location id's from those receivers. Then they say that you fail and they lock your account. All of this bull when you DO have all of your receivers at your home and you give them the numbers as they request them.

So no, if you get an audit and everything is where its supposed to be, you still have the bull to deal with!

aquaman67 said:
(Other than the way the treat you.)

That's the whole point. If they weren't being aholes about it, it'd be no big deal. Its like the cop writing a speeding ticket. I know it is his job, but there is no need to be a prick about it. It's just.........uncalled for. :cool:

Somebody should post the audit team phone number. I'm not a dish customer, but I'll have them chasing their tells looking for my account. Hell, I'll start making up phone numbers after I run out of real ones to feed them. I could have done it today, I was bored out of my gourd.

Dish wants the good word to be spread about their product as they state on tonights Charlie Chat. How about the bad word of mouth this spreads?

I haven't seen a charlie chat (ever). Does that come in on the beacon 101 channel, or do you have to posess an authorized reciever?

There are very good reasons as to why Dish audits customers accounts, yes I know that the audit department tends to be seeded with ex IRS agents and DMV counter jockey's but they are looking for people who are defruading the company out of lost revenue in one fashion or another be it imoral or ilegal. Cable/satellite theft is an incredibly huge loss to the industry world wide each and every year and that loss does get passed on to the customers. Im not making an excuse for them to act like asses but it is an evil that must be around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts