Got QPH-031

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
Just got my Invacom QPH-031 CP/LP LNBF

I missed the UPS guy so had to wait over the weekend for the delivery...been a long weekend! This is a BIG LNBF, its also heavy.....

QPH-031 = 675g / 23 oz.

SNH-031 = 400g / 14 oz.

I put it on then realised I would have to change the L.O. back to 10750 for the linear side, seems to be working great. Not tried the circular side yet. I did notice it has a slide down connecter/cable cover, nice touch.

Attachments

• Pict0008.JPG
    Pict0008.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Pict0009.JPG
    Pict0009.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Pict0010.JPG
    Pict0010.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Pict0013.JPG
    Pict0013.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Pict0026.JPG
    Pict0026.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Pict0029.JPG
    Pict0029.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Pict0031.JPG
    Pict0031.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 163
No it was bang on (after changing the L.O.) So LP side is a standard linear LNBF. No Problem as I already have Cubavision.... stored so those channels should still work.

Having a load of fun now scanning the DBS birds, of course the quality is 99% off the scale on them. I forgot how much music was still up there! (Just when I started getting XM radio for free from AOL)

Just testing right now, I will be adding a 2 way DiSEqC switch shortly then running the other two outputs into the garage for the Hockey come winter time. Don't worry this LNBF will be getting fully utilized : )

PSB said:
Just testing right now, I will be adding a 2 way DiSEqC switch shortly then running the other two outputs into the garage for the Hockey come winter time. Don't worry this LNBF will be getting fully utilized : )

Well thank goodness. Maybe I'll be able to sleep now. If it gets to be too much of a burden to you, I'll PM you my address and you can ship it on down to Georgia.

n4bbq said:
Well thank goodness. Maybe I'll be able to sleep now. If it gets to be too much of a burden to you, I'll PM you my address and you can ship it on down to Georgia.

nah. I'll just drive over and get it
Pete's 1/2 hour from my house :)

Mine arrived today aswell, and I have not installed it yet cause it's over 100f locally.

Got mine on Friday, but didn't get a chance to play with it until yesterday afternoon and this evening. How does 72% signal and 74% quality on WVGN with a Fortec sound?

I've still got a lot of fine tuning to do, and also need to figure out what the correct settings are for a standard lnbf on MyTheater, but I think this is going to turn out to be a pretty nice purchase.

Attachments

• wvgn.jpg
    wvgn.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 157
PSB said:
Just got my Invacom QPH-031 CP/LP LNBF

I missed the UPS guy so had to wait over the weekend for the delivery...been a long weekend! This is a BIG LNBF, its also heavy.....

QPH-031 = 675g / 23 oz.

SNH-031 = 400g / 14 oz.

I put it on then realised I would have to change the L.O. back to 10750 for the linear side, seems to be working great. Not tried the circular side yet. I did notice it has a slide down connecter/cable cover, nice touch.
Pete, is that a winegard 76cm dish? has anyone tried it on a winegard dish?

No its a 32x37" dish, I am sure a Winegard will handle it well. I thought I would have to re-peak the dish with the extra weight, but its still bang on after adding the QPH-031.

Mine arrived Monday after the UPS guy missed me on Friday ;)

Plenty of lightning around this morning so I don't know when it'll get installed though...

Cubavision and QPH-031

Do I need to change the QPH-031 off "Standard" on PAS 9 to get the Cubavision or will it just not receive that feed?

Thanks

The QPH-031 is standard on the linear side. (10750 L.O.) Cubavision is also on Hispasat at 30w.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts