Grace period?

I've had friends who have Prepaid Legal and were able to get out of contracts like these with a simple phone call or letter from an attorney. The cost for Dish to pursue a contract less than $500 is more expensive than dropping it all together. Just an hour of a Dish attorney's time likely costs them north of $350. My company has a firm on retainer and they cost $350 an hour and charge by the minute when you call them.

I didn't mean using any form of legal services as it has more to do with who you contact at the company you are contracting with itself and this includes trying at the CSR/Retention Department first to see if you can reach a resolution and if not, time to go straight to Corporate Escalations and then work your way there which will obviously take some time. That's what I meant with paying the ETF may be cheaper depending on the cost of the ETF since it's determined by the length of contract remaining which can be up to $480.00. DISH should have their own legal counsel and a department so they wouldn't be paying the high prices someone normally would but still, it won't be cheap.

Unless it has changed, only new customers with squeaky clean credit can get the h3 with no out of pocket. Good credit is a $50 upgrade to the h3 for new customers.

I called Dish and complained that I did not get what was promised by dish.com - a free Hopper 3 if you have three or more TVs plus excellent credit and I have both. I had to talk to two representatives but both instided that I have to pay $150 for the upgrade. I pointed out that I feel that Dish did not fullful its promise for a free Hopper 3 and therefore contract is not valid. They quickly changed story, gave me a free Hopper 3, and scheduled installation the next day. Glad I did that, Hopper 3 seems to be much faster than 2 and no more watching and recording conflicts. Not sure why they did not give me Hopper 3 the first time.

I called Dish and complained that I did not get what was promised by dish.com - a free Hopper 3 if you have three or more TVs plus excellent credit and I have both. I had to talk to two representatives but both instided that I have to pay $150 for the upgrade. I pointed out that I feel that Dish did not fullful its promise for a free Hopper 3 and therefore contract is not valid. They quickly changed story, gave me a free Hopper 3, and scheduled installation the next day. Glad I did that, Hopper 3 seems to be much faster than 2 and no more watching and recording conflicts. Not sure why they did not give me Hopper 3 the first time.
We're they able to improve your signal strength?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts