Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok here I am watching Fleetwood Mac... (Man my favorite rockers are all getting old, which means one thing... I AM GETTING OLD TOO!)

Anyways up on the screen pops up a graphic advertising a show on another channel.

Now what makes this bad is it not only interupts the show, but the fact is the show they were advertising was for 8pm EST... However it was after 10pm when they showed this graphic.

It looks like we got rid of the VOOM guy graphic interuptions, but now we got these summer premiere graphics popping up (after the show aired)

If I want to know what was on other channels I would use the program guide. Please PLEASE stop putting up graphics durring the shows PLEASE?!?!

Its getting annoying, all the adds for shows on all networks. They know people skip over commercials if they have the capability so they spam us with crap when we are trying to watch our shows. Espn,Cnn etc. are bad enough with the crawls. :mad:

I can see them on CNN but these are on the VOOM Exclusive Channels.

And again the ad they just showed was for something that aired 2 hours earlier. Its not even like I could flip over to it, it was over, done, finished.

I agree. I don't see the point of these pop-ups. Voom gets nothing out of having more viewers flip over to 128 from 122. So why have pop-ups at all? There are plenty of preview ads between programs to show me what's on. There is the PG. And, if I get really desperate, I can flip to 999 or channel surf.

Do you think they could be so concerned about copyright material that they throw crap on the bottom of the screen, so that anybody recording the show will not get a clean original copy? This is the only explanation I can think of.

Scott--come on, you are not old. I went to high school with Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks, except she went by Stephanie at that time. Believe it or not--she was a cheerleader. Lindsay Buckingham was a big time swimmer and water polo player, and so was his brother, Greg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts