Great service from tech csr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thomas_d92

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 20, 2006
Exeter,ca.
I have a 622 since 5/1/06 and the hdmi quit around 7/06. I waited for a software fix and nothing happen. I also have a 411 and the hdmi has been perfect. I called tech csr to get a new 622 because, I am rearranging my setup and I need hdmi to work. I told her my problem and how I switched the receivers to see if the tv made a difference. It did not ,the hdmi still did not work.She did not hesitate at all and sent a new 622 on its way. I thought I would post a good csr experience since there are so many negative ones here. I made one call and got what I wanted just by stating the facts. I did not have to argue or beg for a new unit.
Thomas DiCecco

Last edited:
I can echo the above sentiments. I called yesterday to get my 721 replaced as the hard drive had died. Person I talked to was a nice, well spoken lady who agreed, after I had explained what happened and what procedures I had followed to try to get it going again, to replace it. A very pleasant experience. Come to think of it, I have never had a really bad experience when calling Dish for assistance, etc.

The tech's are the best people to talk to at Dish Network because they are knowledgable and are AMERICANS that you can understand!

Same issue, same E*perience as OP...

About a week ago I swapped out my 622, it had a DOA HDMI. I went through the typical troubleshooting routine and explained my procedures to the tech. 2 minutes into the call he authorized the swap and 3 days later it was on my doorstep. Can't ask for any better!

i install for dish, i RA somereceivers sometime and some a$$ holes wont ra receivers for me (RA send a replacment receiver for customers) and i am a tech that works for them so i can imagine sometimes what customers go through
what i do is very simple hang up call right back!!
someone will ra it for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)