Great Upgrade Experience

plastic_mac

Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
I finally took the plunge and upgraded my 811 for a 211. I emailed the executive office and they allowed me to also add an additional 211 to my lease. The receivers arrived in 4 business days as promised. I held my breath this morning when the CSR answered. She was based in Pennsylvania and had both receivers activated and working in under ten minutes! I read alot about bad experiences, so I thought I'd pass this good one along. It does happen.:)

I finally took the plunge and upgraded my 811 for a 211. I emailed the executive office and they allowed me to also add an additional 211 to my lease. The receivers arrived in 4 business days as promised. I held my breath this morning when the CSR answered. She was based in Pennsylvania and had both receivers activated and working in under ten minutes! I read alot about bad experiences, so I thought I'd pass this good one along. It does happen.:)

Unless you have something negative to say ( about DISH's CSRs, their Picture Quality, pricing or anything else DISH does) , your post aren't welcome in the forums. :rolleyes:

Actually it's nice to see someone else in the forums that is actually taking their anti-depressants. :D

I had the same situation as you did. E-mailed CEO and got a 2nd 211. But that was Dec 15th 2006. No 211 by Dec 29th. Called Dish, 211 never shipped. Will ship overnight. Jan 5th 2007 still nothing. Called Dish today got a tracking number and should be delivered today! I will give them the benefit of the doubt because of the nasty weather in Colorado.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts