Great!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2832015

Adam "Pacman" Jones of Tennessee was suspended Tuesday for the 2007 NFL season and Chris Henry of Cincinnati received an eight-game suspension. After they serve their suspensions, each player must apply for reinstatement.

It's about time ....
Lets just make sure it's a suspension w/o pay, lots of times it's with pay and it's like ...big deal, a vacation is what it is to them.

Now lets see what it ends up being once the players union gets done with it.
I would imagine after appeals you'll see Henry gone for 4-6 games and Jones probably 8, but I hope it's for the season once it's all said and done.

Jimbo

It's about time ....
Lets just make sure it's a suspension w/o pay, lots of times it's with pay and it's like ...big deal, a vacation is what it is to them.

Now lets see what it ends up being once the players union gets done with it.
I would imagine after appeals you'll see Henry gone for 4-6 games and Jones probably 8, but I hope it's for the season once it's all said and done.

Jimbo

It had been reported a few times that Gene Upshaw was already on board in advance of the official announcements.

It IS without pay as stated in the story.

It had been reported a few times that Gene Upshaw was already on board in advance of the official announcements.

It IS without pay as stated in the story.

Yes, I had heard since then that the union was behind them as well.

T.O. will do his best to get on this list as well, Except usually his stupid stuff is not anything against the law, usually.

Jimbo

Even I do not like TO at all, but "all he is" is a cancerous diva, he has never proved to be a thug or criminal; there is a big difference, and I will give him that.

Last edited:
I couldn't applaud this more. While this wont end all the assinine things NFL players do, it certainly will slow it up dramatically. Well done Mr. Goodell.

As much as I would like T.O. to go away he never does anything illiegal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)