Green Lines in the Video on BEV 9200

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

M Law

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 30, 2003
Don't get much chance to read the forums anymore, but knew where to turn when I need help. Having a problem and want to know if anyone else has encountered the same thing.

About once a week, the video coming out of our BEV 9200 receiver will have heavy green horizontal lines in it. Sometimes it happens when we are in the middle of watching something, and sometimes it will have the lines when first turned on, it doesn't seem to make much difference. We get the lines whether we are watching something live or recorded.

Tried everything I can think of to clear it up, but the only thing that seems to work is unplugging/plugging it. I am not looking for solutions to clear it up (unless someone knows a permanent solution), I am more wondering if anyone has had the same problem, which could indicate a common unit fault. If I have to return it for repair/replacement, it would be good to know if I am the only one or others have had this occur as well.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

M Law,

What you describe has occured to me a couple of times except I get a full screen of green blocky crap.

It is a known issue and a hard reboot with the power button on the front panel solves it.

Kryspy

Thanks Krispy! Since this occurs for me at least once a week, I am seriously thinking of asking for a replacement. Just how often are you getting this problem yourself?

Hi,

I personally have only seen it happen 3 times. I believe it is a software issue and wouldn't ask for a replacement as you will get someone elses bag of hammers.

Kryspy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)