guys in line amplifier?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fulphil

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2006
IS this needed in my installation? I have got to tell ya'll what happened next in the saga that is Holsted and my installation....get back to you soon

Are you at least better off than the last time we read your posts? Please tell me you are on one PhaseIII dish now?

nope they have done nothing, they were suppose to come tomorrow, they show up today....stating , "we don't have no round dishes, so i don't know what the f$%k you want us to do?" really, i am not kidding. The guy wasn't even scheduled to come today....says he wants to come in my house, i said get the hell out of here. My wife is all worked up, she was like afraid that these guys are plotting something. I am telling you I got on the horn and ripped Holsted a new one. They call me and tell me I will have to pay for the round dishes, I said hell no, i ain't paying for shizil. You guys did this hack job, I told them about all the level three techs on here who have an easy way to correct the problem and they are still bitching, Directv got involved, they gave me the whole package free for two months, I have this guy coming out on Thurs. who is a friend who use to be a supervising techm who now is the warehouse sup, he said screw you all i am gonna help this guy. He stepped up and called me when he said he heard one of these bogus techs talking about my house and me....I am still nerv wracked guys, I cannot beleive the incompetence, my wife and I were going to pay for one of you'll to come and fix the issue.
I really have no words to explain it, the thing is unbeleivable....by the way the tech swore infront of my three year old daughter, hows that for class.....I just want a nice picture. I cannot beleive this saga.:hungry:

Some women level 2 tech support waited on hold with me for Holsted for 48 min. thanks dragon for that number, she stayed with me and this was on saturday when they told us all was going to be taken care of and they will have the tech soop come out on wednesday. Guess who comes out today tues. the same #$@$% who was the original installer? If anyone knows anyone at Holsted please help, i am dreading Thursday, if these guys do not know what the hell they are doing....if one of you will be ready for a phone call let me know....thurs. between 8am-12pm est
thanks all for the love and support.

Ask if Directv will have a MSP contractor to reinstall this job the right way ,and bill to Holsted . Directv will cover the cost and charge back Holsted. But i still think you will have problems with picture quality.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)