H20 Picture Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ncfuser

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 12, 2005
Frederick, MD
Does anyone have the problem while switching channels that it take like 3-5 seconds for the picture to come up? Seems longer with the HD channels as well?

Are you in native mode? Could be the box is switching between resolutions, 1080i and 720p?? I'm not having the problems stated.

It's in the settings menu under the TV section if I remember correctly. There's a line for Native with options for on and off. Try off and see if that works better, but rememebr to select what resolutions your monitor supports then.

Through the receiver or my TV? I heard someone else had this problem as well with the 5's and 7's.

My guide and menu is still messed up. Everything is good except the top of the number 5's and 7's are cut off. Also a few times the top of what is on is cut off. Eg. UNC @ USC The top of all those letters will be off.

hdtvtechno said:
LOL this setting i mentioned above, won't improve the speed of the channels ;)

It might help what he was seeing. I know on my set if I use native the set takes a bit longer resyncing to the new resolution, like when going from channel 71 (1080i) to 72 (720p).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)