H20 Replacement model

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I also had two extremely defective 600's and have been nothing but pleased with my 100. The OTA tuner is just fine, but I occasionally get PSIP issues that drop my audio on the Denver NBC affilliate. As far as I know, that's them, not the 100.

I have had an H20-600 since last Fall and haven't had a bit of trouble with it. I can't figure out how to hook my VCR to it though. I guess it should be the video and audio out connected to the video and audio in on the VCR, correct? I can't remember, but maybe my VCR is so old that it doesn't have video/audio in/out jacks, just coax. There was some reason I couldn't get it to work in the all when I got the receiver.

I have had an H20-600 since last Fall and haven't had a bit of trouble with it. I can't figure out how to hook my VCR to it though. I guess it should be the video and audio out connected to the video and audio in on the VCR, correct? I can't remember, but maybe my VCR is so old that it doesn't have video/audio in/out jacks, just coax. There was some reason I couldn't get it to work in the all when I got the receiver.

If your VCR doesn't have A/V inputs, a converter like this one from Radio Shack, will do the trick. It can be used to convert the A/V signal from your H20 into a RF coaxial signal, and you can feed that into the coaxial signal input on your VCR.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...057.2032187.2032188.2032199&parentPage=family

If your VCR doesn't have A/V inputs, a converter like this one from Radio Shack, will do the trick. It can be used to convert the A/V signal from your H20 into a RF coaxial signal, and you can feed that into the coaxial signal input on your VCR.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...057.2032187.2032188.2032199&parentPage=family

Thanks Panthers. Then Do I go out from H20 to VCR? If so, then what from VCR to TV? Or do I go from VCR to H20 which is already connected to the TV? Maybe I'll just say the hell with the VCR as I never used it much anyway. But I used it for the clock in my office here, but I can't even get the screen to show on the TV so I can set the clock!!

Thanks Panthers. Then Do I go out from H20 to VCR? If so, then what from VCR to TV? Or do I go from VCR to H20 which is already connected to the TV? Maybe I'll just say the hell with the VCR as I never used it much anyway. But I used it for the clock in my office here, but I can't even get the screen to show on the TV so I can set the clock!!

You go from the audio/video output (yellow/red/shite) of your H20, to the audio/Video input on the RF Converter. From the converter you go from the RF (coaxial cable out) to an antenna input of your TV. You will then tune your TV to the channel set up with the RF converter, to view your VCR.

If you are using the HDMI or component output on the H20, to feed your HD TV, you will still have a signal on the Audio/Video outputs of the H20, that you can use to send to the RF modulator.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts