Ha voom already stopped?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

crash331

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2005
They said they would only bill be until Apr 30th but I lost service about 3-4 days ago. It was about the same time a storm came through so I dunno if they turned it off or it my dish is messed up.

I sure as hell am not paying for up to Apr 30th is I lose service around the 8th.

Working fine for me. I'd think you better call them now, because if you tell them after April 30 that you lost service on April 8, they aren't going to believe you.

so your post is sarcastic then?

I guess you also wanted someone to point out that there's 30 days in April?

Yeah yeah yeah. I know how to type, I was just in a hurry.

Anyway, the numbers for Voom no longer works and all I am getting is the red icon on my reciever. Their website isn't up so maybe I was dialing the wrong number. I tried 800-468-VOOM and 888-468-VOOM. Both gave some kind of phone errors.

Yesterday was a bad day. Just doing a mind game in good humor. Some calendar facts. April is named after Aphrodite, July after Julius Caesar, And August after emperor Augustus. Of course everyone important took days and added them to their own month to seem more important.

So if we could make April for this year have 31 days maybe Aphrodite would look good upon VOOM's little people (us) and allow it to have a good outcome.

yea---right :confused:

-Scott

crash331 said:
Yeah yeah yeah. I know how to type, I was just in a hurry.

Anyway, the numbers for Voom no longer works and all I am getting is the red icon on my reciever. Their website isn't up so maybe I was dialing the wrong number. I tried 800-468-VOOM and 888-468-VOOM. Both gave some kind of phone errors.

None of them was Voom's number - it's 1-800-GET-VOOM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts