Status
Not open for further replies.

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
Mentor, Ohio
While I personally feel the need to holiday theme's is unnecessary, I can stand it for a few days if I must.

However, the halloween theme does not seem to have a "quick edit" button, as the text appears on all my messages. Can someone see if vbulletin has edited the theme with the button, or create one? It stands out like a sore thumb to me...

Michael-Berlin said:
real helloween in my house today :shocked

An apartment in the 4th floor was on fire! That guy has lots of high-price TV-tec in his home ... Plasma-TV, HD-Receiver etc.
What an unlucky guy :(

hope the guy has insurance.... For me I would be saying let it burn :D I got 40,000 dollars of renters insurance just in case.. for my 2 bedroom apt.

goaliebob99 said:
hope the guy has insurance.... For me I would be saying let it burn :D I got 40,000 dollars of renters insurance just in case.. for my 2 bedroom apt.
well ... $40K sounds much money but it isn't.
You must pay the apartment over you (smoke damage) and under (water damage). And you have to pay the fire department, police department and the medicals. In worst case you have to pay a helicopter if you're seriosly injured. And the hospital also wanna have money ... as much as a 5-star-hotel :shocked
And when you've payed all that guys, you wanna have a new apartment ;)
You see: $40K is not much money :D

btw ... I have no insurance ... but I'll need it ... I'm opening a sat-shop next year on my local town (if my country is helping me) :rolleyes:

Michael-Berlin said:
well ... $40K sounds much money but it isn't.
You must pay the apartment over you (smoke damage) and under (water damage). And you have to pay the fire department, police department and the medicals. In worst case you have to pay a helicopter if you're seriosly injured. And the hospital also wanna have money ... as much as a 5-star-hotel :shocked
And when you've payed all that guys, you wanna have a new apartment ;)
You see: $40K is not much money :D

btw ... I have no insurance ... but I'll need it ... I'm opening a sat-shop next year on my local town (if my country is helping me) :rolleyes:
Well I know we are going off topic but renters insurance cover contents, the stuctual damage is covered by the propery owner. Also I dont think the Fire Department charges anything for an accidental fire, thats what we pay taxes for.

And hopefully he has health insurance to cover the medical bills.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Thiggin,

You must remember that Michael is from across the pond in Germany. :)

Things work diffrently there. :D
Yep my bad, didn't even think of that. Thats why I like living in the USA (atleast for the most part:D )

The color scheme is really close to my Autumn desktop!! :D

Attachments

• Autumn.JPG
    Autumn.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 138
Michael-Berlin said:
sorry ... I'm going OT again :D ;)

you're using a widescreen monitor (16:9)? Is there any change with your games? Maybe stretched images or something?

Some games yes, but with Half-Life 2 they have widescreen resolutions built in which makes gaming real nice!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)