Halo 3 beta

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Tonight is the night (well at midnight anyways) the beta gets released, and I will be up and playing, didnt know if people on here wanted to get a party started with the halo 3 beta tonight, Bob, and anyone else? if you do post your screen name here and we will get something organized

Stuart628

livescreen:JacktheJanitor

edit sorry for the time confusion, here are the right times, so tommorow night after lost I will be on

) At what time will the beta be available at my time zone?

5 AM PT
6 AM MT
7 AM CT
8 AM ET

would love to party up with someone!

Enjoy the beta! Wish I could do some Halo 3, but I haven't gotten an Xbox360 yet so no joy for me. :(

Will you be going for the Spartan laser ASAP? I like that missile pod launcher...lock and forget!

Thanks for the post and correction Stuart. I believe this is only for people with invites. Invites were given out with copies of Crackdown. I'm sure others were given out too but I don't know how.

The Halo 3 Beta is currently unavailable for people who have invites via Crackdown. Other invites were not affected. Currently there is no word on when this will be fixed.

Short answer: you don't.

Long answer from wikipedia: On April 10, 2007 Bungie announced that the public beta testing phase would run from May 16, 2007 at 5am PDT to June 6, 2007 at 11.59pm PDT.[3] Internal beta testing has begun at Microsoft and although the internal test is NDA compliant, leaked footage has been put on the Internet showing new weapons, equipment, and other game elements. Bungie recently endorsed a new video of the internal beta made by a Microsoft employee.[20][21]

The primary method of entry into the Halo 3 Beta was through the 'Rule of 3' program, which consisted of 3 phases;

* Phase 1: Sign ups on Halo3.com at the time of the 'Starry Night' commercial release.
* Phase 2: Be among the first 13,333 to sign on Halo3.com after playing 3 hours of Halo 2 on Xbox Live in February
* Phase 3: Buy a specially marked copy of the Xbox 360 game Crackdown.[22]

Additionally, some Beta places were given out to certain community websites in Europe over the Xbox Community Network (XCN) program. There was also a 'Friends and Family' Beta program that started a few days before the public beta; whose participants have already been chosen. Some of whom were Bungie.net members who received a Beta invitational code sent to them on the May 11 via a private message on Bungie.net.[23]

Is it me. I think they pushing the halo3 game way to far. It's just a first person perspective game among many. I'm more excited for Half Life Episode 2 and Call Of Duty 4.

Secondly, I pay for xbox live and demos is suppose to be offered to everyone at the same time.

I know I'm only one person and It won't make a difference, but I'll pass on the halo3. I wasn't that crazy about version 1 or 2. I do own a copy of halo 1 on the pc.

Is it me. I think they pushing the halo3 game way to far. It's just a first person perspective game among many. I'm more excited for Half Life Episode 2 and Call Of Duty 4.

Secondly, I pay for xbox live and demos is suppose to be offered to everyone at the same time.

There still might be a demo. The beta is to test network issues.

I'm waiting for Enemy Territory:Quake Wars.

I finally got it to download this morning.

I would rather play COD4 myself too, Heavie.

I'm more excited for Half Life Episode 2 and Call Of Duty 4.
I do play on my PC, not so much lately, because of GOW, but I'm looking forward Quake Wars, and the Half Life series is one of my favorites. Yesterday I bought the FEAR expansion pack, great game too.:up

On the other hand M$ is just creating the Hype for this new game, the Halo series have a lot, a lot of fans, I include myself to a certain point. But for example my 15 year old son plays it on a daily basis, and everytime that there's a tournament I got to take him there, he's pretty good. H2 redefined the console Online Gaming, I had so much fun with that game, maybe GOW got close to it.

halo 3 is a good game, but its hard to really base it off of this as it is just a beta, but I like what I see-and what I see is many more sleepless nights :)

I know this is a halo3 topic and we are talking about first person perspective games.

Also I don't favor sequals, but I really Like to see another Max Payne game on the pc.

Also I don't favor sequals said:
Heavy you are talking about one of my favs games of all time. I have both games and I'm not going to trade them or give them away. That game is like a comic book, and is so much fun, I finished it in all game modes, even my wife loves it:cool: , actually she bought the second game for me as a gift.

I have it installed on my pc now. Once every 18 months or so, I play it to the end. Talk about game play value.

I'm going nuts over God of War 2. I love that game. GOD2 should have been made for the ps3. The ps3 would have sold like hot cakes. I played half way thru on my ps2 and a 32" RCA lcd in the bedroom and now I'm playing the other half on the ps3 and the 60" Sony xbr1 in the living room. With the wide screen and the progressive scan settings enable, that game looks so good as a 480p game. Just like max payne 1&2, the story line have you thinking you playing a movie. Some movie story line isn't this good. No wonder games are being made into movies.

I got the crackdown rental from gameznflix this weekend and I was allowed to download the halo3 demo. I didn't get one kill this weekend. I'm not good with first person perspective game on the console. I need a pc.

Jesus Christ, I'm not a sore loser but I least like to stay alive long enough to figure out the controls. Once again I need a pc. Then again I'm getting to old for these games. I only have enough eye and finger accordnation to keep my job and grab the old ladies ass when she run past me with something tight and sexy on. Thats all that matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)