Hampton Roads -VA Voomers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jimmykce1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2004
Just wanted to start a thread for us Voomers in Hampton Roads, Va area. So your in hampton raods area of Va and have questions or comments about voom please add to this thread.

I would like to know if anyone else in hampton roads area of va received an upgraded dish from the 18-inch to a 30-inch.

I'm working on a dish upgrade...I need it.

We have had a lot of rain and just cloudy days lately, and my Voom service has suffered through all of it. Can't justify the service if I can't get reception.

I just ordered for installation, and was wondering from those in the area, will I get CBS and WB with ABC, NBC, Fox, upn over the air. I'm in South Chesapeake, deep creek, and Voom is telling me they cannot quote me, or gaurantee I will get CBS and WB. Do you guys get all the local channels?

I am in Newport News, Va and I have ben upgraded to a Channelmaster 4228. Also most people on the southside of hampton roads are using the Channelmaster 4228 that I have heard on the AVS foreum. I highly recommend ths antenna.

Does anyone with Voom know if you get one of the fox sports networks. I watch ACC Bball on Comcast with cox, but with Voom I don't know if I'll get the acc sunday night hoops. Please help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)