Hannah Montana Wild Feed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
Guys, my daughter would like to know if anyone knows of a wild feed being shown of Hannah Montana on C band analog?

Hannah Montana is a popular show on the Disney channel.

If there is then the both of us could then gang up on Mom to allow Dad to install a bigger dish. :)

Guys, my daughter would like to know if anyone knows of a wild feed being shown of Hannah Montana on C band analog?

Hannah Montana is a popular show on the Disney channel.

If there is then the both of us could then gang up on Mom to allow Dad to install a bigger dish. :)

Not that I know of. If the show is a Disney exclusive and not syndicated I doubt if it's up there even in mpeg. If you get a big dish and a 4DTV there are ways of getting certain things though.

If you were to watch that channel on g16 c-band thats been there for years, you might run across it. Think its TP 17, used to be Buena Vista or something like that, they used to show a lot of syndicated disney stuff. But since HT is on Disney currently, might not see it there. *Or is the show still on Disney? I know the ratings were falling, read someplace a few weeks ago.

yes its still on Disney....I was thinking the OP meant the Saturday morning version that is on ABC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts