Happless NFL Teams

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Personally I think the Raiders need a good QB and I feel the LSU QB (sorry I don't know his name) will be a good QB, he has a good arm and is as big as Culpepper.

But with Al Davis if you get a QB you'll probably get Quinn or he'll take a punter.
JaMarcus Russel is the name you were looking for.
I am glad the Raiders have the first pick, that way the Lions don't have to blow it twice, one player they need will already be gone.

Akaili Smith, please don't do that, Akili was a one year wonder, Troy has been doing it for 3 years now. I strongly feel Troy IS the real deal.
Also once they are selected, remember NO QB comes into the league and blows it away in it's first year.
Except Dan Marino

As for Micheal Vick and Troy running, Troy will not have to run as much, (unless he goes to Detroit Oakland or Cleveland) because he can already pass the ball, Vick was NOT a good passer when he came out of school and he's not that good right now, 6 years later.
Who knows, maybe the Bears will take one of the rookie QB's.

Jimbo

I am glad the Raiders have the first pick, that way the Lions don't have to blow it twice, one player they need will already be gone.

Akaili Smith, please don't do that, Akili was a one year wonder, Troy has been doing it for 3 years now. I strongly feel Troy IS the real deal.
Also once they are selected, remember NO QB comes into the league and blows it away in it's first year.
Except Dan Marino

As for Micheal Vick and Troy running, Troy will not have to run as much, (unless he goes to Detroit Oakland or Cleveland) because he can already pass the ball, Vick was NOT a good passer when he came out of school and he's not that good right now, 6 years later.
Who knows, maybe the Bears will take one of the rookie QB's.

Jimbo

I don't think the Lions will take a first round QB, I think they're happy with Kitna.

The need some offensive lineman, and alot of defensive help.

Also once they are selected, remember NO QB comes into the league and blows it away in it's first year. Except Dan Marino.

Ok....Andre Ware....Sorry Jimbo...but Troy is ALSO a one year wonder because if he was "doing it for 3 years" like you said he was....he would have been within the radar of both the O'Brian and the Heisman trophies....and he hasn't. He was a servicable QB until this year when he broke out....and THAT is what makes him scary. In 2005, he was a small fish in a big pond(Leinart, Young, Cutler, Whitehurst, Shockely and EVEN Marques Vick had as good a numbers as Troy in 2005), this year, he was one of the BIG FISH in a small pond.

Last edited:
How are my Jokeland Faiders gonna screw this one up??:confused: I am scared for my football teams LIFE!! LOL I have NO CLUE!! I ma NOT convinced of ANYBODY as being a consensus #1. Brady Quinn....has disappeared in Big games...the ONLY reason he is constantly in the limelight so to speak is because: #1.....he is at Notre Dame....#2 He has the OTHER egomaniac, Charlie "have ANOTHER dougnut" Weiss campaigning for him like if he was his father. IF he was that good, how come he did not win the Davey O'Brien award for best quarterback of the year....??? BOTH the O'Brian AND the Heisman went to the SAME guy.....but HE, Troy Smith...scares the crap outta me because he is either Akaili Smith or a Michael Vick that does not run as much....so WHAT does my Jokeland Faiders do?? The need EVERYTHING on the offensive side. The defense was ranked #7 in the NFL in total defense...so for AT LEAST the next season or two, they are ok there. I LIKE SMITH...and LOVE Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech.

Salsa, I have a feeling the way Al Davis jerks people around that nobody will have any interest in the job and that he will get desperate and hire Tom Flores back to the league. Who knows what other fossils he will dig up!

Salsa, I have a feeling the way Al Davis jerks people around that nobody will have any interest in the job and that he will get desperate and hire Tom Flores back to the league. Who knows what other fossils he will dig up!

OMG.....NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Actually, during last years 'annual coach hunt', they came very close to hire a few names that are being talk about now....so I am HOPING they still see the Faiders coaching job as a....*gulp*...."challenge" ....!sadroll :shh

OMG.....NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Actually, during last years 'annual coach hunt', they came very close to hire a few names that are being talk about now....so I am HOPING they still see the Faiders coaching job as a....*gulp*...."challenge" ....!sadroll :shh

I really don't think anyone who has a stable job will be accepting a job in Oakland, well maybe a midget football head coach.

Maybe they can get Dennis Green.:eureka :no

Ok....Andre Ware....Sorry Jimbo...but Troy is ALSO a one year wonder because if he was "doing it for 3 years" like you said he was....he would have been within the radar of both the O'Brian and the Heisman trophies....and he hasn't. He was a servicable QB until this year when he broke out....and THAT is what makes him scary. In 2005, he was a small fish in a big pond(Leinart, Young, Cutler, Whitehurst, Shockely and EVEN Marques Vick had as good a numbers as Troy in 2005), this year, he was one of the BIG FISH in a small pond.

Yes, but he dos one thing that EVERYBODY looks for :
WIN.
What did he have 25 TD's(not exact, I didn't look it up,) and 5 interceptions., just checked, make that 30 TD's
He doesn't make mistakes very often and nothing bothers him.
He has done it for three years now
Ohio State has won every bowl game he's played in and Beats Michigan.

You can down play him all you want. He's the best QB out there this year

You mentioned he's not on the O'Brian and Heisman list, of course he was, he WON the Heisman and they felt they had to give Quinn something.

Smith won the Davey O’Brien Award as the nation’s best quarterback at the College Football Awards show and earlier in the day was honored as player of the year by the Walter Camp Foundation.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Yes, but he dos one thing that EVERYBODY looks for :
WIN.
What did he have 25 TD's(not exact, I didn't look it up,) and 5 interceptions., just checked, make that 30 TD's
He doesn't make mistakes very often and nothing bothers him.
He has done it for three years now
Ohio State has won every bowl game he's played in and Beats Michigan.

You can down play him all you want. He's the best QB out there this year

You mentioned he's not on the O'Brian and Heisman list, of course he was, he WON the Heisman and they felt they had to give Quinn something.

Jimbo

No...now you are not reading my post properly....THIS year he won BOTH awards. Last year, he was NOT among the elite and the year before that, he didn't start every game. So technically speaking, he as been a very servicable QB BEFORE this year. This year, he was THE QB nation wide and had a breakout year. Hey, I like him MORE than Quinn....but again, this great year...he has done it only ONCE.
So the jury is still out...

Any team that has played against Troy Smith the last TWO seasons (especially my beloved wolverines) will not be shedding any tears over Mr. Smith leaving OSU. All this kid has done is win and win some more. Any how , any way. Good luck in the NFL, Troy.

No...now you are not reading my post properly....THIS year he won BOTH awards. Last year, he was NOT among the elite and the year before that, he didn't start every game. So technically speaking, he as been a very servicable QB BEFORE this year. This year, he was THE QB nation wide and had a breakout year. Hey, I like him MORE than Quinn....but again, this great year...he has done it only ONCE.
So the jury is still out...

OK, Quinnwas not a star, at all for that matter, not even NOW, don't tell me that Russel was better, he stunk the first few years and he did not play so great last year either.
You want to bring Lienert into the senerio, he only came into playing after Carson Palmer left and Lienert was not even the starter when Carson left.

Young played last year and the year before, thats it.
He was not expected to be able to beat USC.
Those guys are a year ahead of Troy, so you really can't compare them all.

Just Win, Thats all he does.
It's a shame He can't get any respect ......

Jimbo

OK, Quinnwas not a star, at all for that matter, not even NOW, don't tell me that Russel was better, he stunk the first few years and he did not play so great last year either.
You want to bring Lienert into the senerio, he only came into playing after Carson Palmer left and Lienert was not even the starter when Carson left.

Young played last year and the year before, thats it.
He was not expected to be able to beat USC.
Those guys are a year ahead of Troy, so you really can't compare them all.

Just Win, Thats all he does.
It's a shame He can't get any respect ......

Jimbo

On the contrary....you are not understanding my argument because you are thinking with YOUR HEART and not your head. I think he is BETTER than Quinn...TO ME, the ONLY thing Quinn has over Smith is height(nothing Tony can do about that) and the hype machine in Notre Dame and ALL their TV exposure and his coach, Johnny-bag-o-dougnuts Weiss.....other than that....Tony IS a better QB. But considering he did NOT have a breakout year UNTIL HIS LAST year....and seeing that MY Jokeland Faiders have THE #1 pick....AND the history of QB, THAT WON and put up BIG numbers their last year in college.....you HAVE to understand the trepidation.....but you are taking it as an insult you YOUR QB at YOUR college team.....and looking at it as a team that has a need for a QB that literally has to come in almost IMMEDIATE and produce.....and let's give credit where credit is due....I WISH my Faiders had OSU's offensive line.

On the contrary....you are not understanding my argument because you are thinking with YOUR HEART and not your head. I think he is BETTER than Quinn...TO ME, the ONLY thing Quinn has over Smith is height(nothing Tony can do about that) and the hype machine in Notre Dame and ALL their TV exposure and his coach, Johnny-bag-o-dougnuts Weiss.....other than that....Tony IS a better QB. But considering he did NOT have a breakout year UNTIL HIS LAST year....and seeing that MY Jokeland Faiders have THE #1 pick....AND the history of QB, THAT WON and put up BIG numbers their last year in college.....you HAVE to understand the trepidation.....but you are taking it as an insult you YOUR QB at YOUR college team.....and looking at it as a team that has a need for a QB that literally has to come in almost IMMEDIATE and produce.....and let's give credit where credit is due....I WISH my Faiders had OSU's offensive line.

Couriously,
How many great years did Carson Palmer ANDMatt Leinart have ???
Both of them had I great year and are doing just fine in the NFL.

Next question ? How many great years Montana have a ND , ah one if that.
How about Dan Marino, he wasn't a 3-4 year star at Pitt !

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)