Happy Thanksgiving

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madtown HD Junkie

Occasional Supreme Being
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 3, 2004
Madison, WI
Madtown is leaving for Grandma's house and just wanted to wish all the people I agree with and disagree with a happy Thanksgiving and safe travels. :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

Madtown is leaving for Grandma's house and just wanted to wish all the people I agree with and disagree with a happy Thanksgiving and safe travels. :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

Beat me to it Junkie! I was thinking about this thread on the drive up back the mountain tonight.

I'd like to thank all the scientists who've increased agricultural production, the farmers who produce the cranberries and yams and pumpkins and turkeys we're going to lay on our tables, the migrant workers who pick the veggies and tend the turkeys, the truck drivers who drive all night to get it to the distrubution centers and the forklift operators who get them to the coolers, and of course the filthy capitalists:p who finance and direct these operations, for the bounty we are about to enjoy day after tomorrow!:D

And to all you yahoos out there, including moi, who will be pigging out on gravy and turkey this Thursday, may you start the feast with your bellies a hand's breath from the tablecloth, and end it with a cranberry stuck between it and your tie!:rolleyes:

Life is good and don't you forget it! Enjoy every moment as if it were your last. Because with all the colesterol headed your way in the next few days, it might just be your last.:cool:

Happy Thanksgiving!:)

I'd like to thank all the scientists who've increased agricultural production, the farmers who produce the cranberries and yams and pumpkins and turkeys we're going to lay on our tables, the migrant workers who pick the veggies and tend the turkeys, the truck drivers who drive all night to get it to the distrubution centers and the forklift operators who get them to the coolers, and of course the filthy capitalists:p who finance and direct these operations, for the bounty we are about to enjoy day after tomorrow!

So, is this the blessing you plan to say for the big meal? :p

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Drive safe, eat some turkey and then go to sleep.

I have to work on thanksgiving.:( but to everyone else who gets to enjoy the holiday have a good turkey day.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)