Hard Core Midget Wrestling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked it when Sgt Slaughter was fighting the Iron Sheik... the Fabulous Moola was on, and Cyndi Lauper made apperances (Vince was skinny) JYD was there(hardly ever won). Anyone remember Dr Blood? Rapid Ricky Romero? Gorgeous George....?

dfergie said:
I liked it when Sgt Slaughter was fighting the Iron Sheik... the Fabulous Moola was on, and Cyndi Lauper made apperances (Vince was skinny) JYD was there(hardly ever won). Anyone remember Dr Blood? Rapid Ricky Romero? Gorgeous George....?

JYD ALWAYS won..he was a face...unfortunatelly, he's dead too. Died on the way to his daughters graduation..

How about Isaac Yankem, DDS??

How about Isaac Yankem, DDS??
You mean, the Fake Diesel? He is also known now as Kane. Glen Jacobs who plays him is a good guy. I am glad the Lita baby thing is Done. When I met her in Dallas she wasnt happy doing it eaither but she said if she wanted to be employed she had to do what the boss said.

That Gene Snitzsky guy is scarry looking, that guy has a face only his mother could love. :)

Smackdown is starting to get better.

The wrestling web sites say Vince has allowed Paul Heyman to take over booking.

It would be a much better show if Vince gave Paul complete control over the show.

I agree, RAW sucks. They should fire all of the writers.

Scott Greczkowski said:
You mean, the Fake Diesel? He is also known now as Kane. Glen Jacobs who plays him is a good guy.
I remember him as Unibomb in Smokey Mountain. Al Snow & Unibomb..:D
I am glad the Lita baby thing is Done. When I met her in Dallas she wasnt happy doing it eaither but she said if she wanted to be employed she had to do what the boss said.
that was another lame skit
That Gene Snitzsky guy is scarry looking, that guy has a face only his mother could love. :)
When he looks mean...he looks like Eugene...only Snitsky looks like he's constipated :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Eugene Rules. :D

One of the few bright spots on Raw...Flair is another (just him talking..not the rest)

When HHH comes out.....turn the channel :) (he annoys the hell out of me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts