Harmony 676 Remote for 522

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pawdog

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
Anyone using this remote with the 522? Looking for heads up regarding possible problems or surprises.

I use a harmony 520 with the 522 and it works great. I also use a 659 with my new 211 and also used it on a 301 with no problems.

Amen brothers.

The geniuses at Harmony have changed my life. They took the pain out of remotes.

A friend just ordered his. We had it programed on the internet in one evening and all he will have to do when it arrives is upload via the USB.

BTW dya guys know that Sam's Club carries the 659 for 90. Even those dooks are picking up the wave.

Soon any remote without web interface will be history.

pawdog said:
Anyone using this remote with the 522? Looking for heads up regarding possible problems or surprises.

I know you can control TV1 thru harmony but not TV2, right? Since TV2 is UHF.

mallu2u said:
I know you can control TV1 thru harmony but not TV2, right? Since TV2 is UHF.

This is correct.

I use a harmony 880 with my 522 receiver.

The only thing bothersome to me is that browsing the menus and guide and such, the commands aren't as fast as they are with the OE dish remote. I've messed with all the settings I could, and it still responds slightly slower.. but I got used to it :)

Is there anyway to get the harmony to work with TV2. My living room tv is tv2 and I need a universal to control those devices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)