Hartford Courant also notes Sling's addition of Yes Network could rattle some Comcast cages:

A Sliver of daylight is breaching a blackout preventing many Connecticut fans of theYankees from watching the New York team.

Dish Network's $20-a-month live streaming service, Sling TV, on Wednesday launched a new package of on-demand content that includes programming from Fox Networks Group brands.

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-yankees-streaming-20160413-story.html
So if YES is available to Sling customers, why the Heck wouldn't it be available to Satellite customers?

How can you claim your businesses are the same in your quarterly reports, But yet they are clearly not.

So Fox is going to say, Sure you can buy YES from us for your less than 1 million customers division, but you don't have to for the other 12.5 million?

Something seems fishy.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

yes should be avalabe to dish network customers i agree with you also on that.

Well this is great news anyway.
Just seems odd that Dish isn't in this for its satellite customers.
So I'm not so sure we won't see YES added.

But here it is on my Free 7 Day Trial on the 3 stream Beta version.

ee247fdf56ae9cb73667841cd7594b9c.jpg

Now as long as the games aren't blacked out, I'll gladly pay $20 per month til October.
$120 is better than $165.

Also , did I miss it somewhere, How come no Mention of a 3 stream version of Sling?

Seems like an answer to PS Vue.

I will add the PQ isn't very good for HD, but it's a start.
9c836971681802f5069d5834f4b3b1a9.jpg

Good Job Allen, You posted a link that had some good information that leads to some excellent information.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)