Has Anyone Tried To Order Voom Tonight?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yes

I ordered this evening and have install scheduled for this coming Saturday. I asked about Voom going out of business and was told that they have been told that they are doing business as usual. I was also told that the $1.00 install has been extended. I aslo received the VaVaVoom upgrade free for 2 months and the free 1 year Sounnd & Vision Magazine subscription. I guess we will see if the install happens this Saturday or not. I certainly hope so!

Good luck ,
I personal think they are just going to do something like a name change.

If the Voom call center is still taking orders, then they are a) ignoring Cablevision's edict and/or b) beating to somebody else's (Chuck Dolan's) drum?

Seriously though, isn't this strange? (And hopeful?)

What time did you order you voom install BLW?

i was suppos to have voom installed today. they called me this morning and said they had difficulties shipping the equipment and my installer didnt have it and they would call me back for a new install date. i never got a call back.:-(

droolman7 said:
i was suppos to have voom installed today. they called me this morning and said they had difficulties shipping the equipment and my installer didnt have it and they would call me back for a new install date. i never got a call back.:-(

I think there was a shortage on recevier dew to the promotion i don't think this had anything to do with this news today cause installed today and i have new order in my system today. where are you Located?

TYORK said:
I think there was a shortage on recevier dew to the promotion i don't think this had anything to do with this news today cause installed today and i have new order in my system today. where are you Located?

NE Texas. and they still havent called me yet about it.

If we sign up for VOOM and manage to get them to installl, do I get to keep the equipment when they go out of business?

Might be worth signing up just to get the hardware to tinker with...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)