Have the 10 foot dish...need some other parts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

deaner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
Wiggins, MS
You had made a list for me on your recommendation for a new system. I had copied it and I have lost this information and I have not been able to locate this information. I have a 10 foot dish and I am in the process of obtaining missing parts. I would appreciate if you could locate this information--please.

Anyone---Help

I would like a list of which receiver and what I need to install the used 10 foot dish. ON the feed horn I see the cable was cut off and I have 3 wires going to a small box on the horn. I would like input on how this is wired also. Ground box, switch and all---please.

The small box on the feedhorn is what what controls the polarity - it's a servo that changes from Horizontal to Veritcal. If you're doing C-Band analog, most any receiver will control this. However, if you are looking at DVB receivers for FTA stuff, there are not so many that can control that servo - i.e. pansat 2500/2700/3500 and Satworks 3618/3688 (and probably others).

Although, you could probably buy a less expensive FTA receiver and a new lnbf that would not require the servo control. (or some may suggest buying a used analog reciever to manually control your polarity).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts